The Edgar Wright Collection by Lloyd Stas

I have Lloyd Stas from Nottingham to thank for this beautiful set of posters.

I had better make some more films so he can make some more prints.

Spaced

Shaun Of The Dead

Hot Fuzz

Don't

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

View the full set on Flickr, visit Lloyd Stas online and on twitter

Comments

24 Responses to “The Edgar Wright Collection by Lloyd Stas”

Hi Edgar, I realise you must be busy man.. but if there’s any chance I could discuss these posters with you, or if you could just point me in the right direction of someone to ask about licensing, that’d be great. The demand for them is overwhelming and I’d love to get some printed up.

Apologies for the somewhat crude method of contact, didn’t really know how else to reach you.

Thanks :)
    Lloyd

hello at lloydstas dot co dot uk

Thanks :)
    Lloyd

hello at lloydstas dot co dot uk

3. Kate Grand says:

Amazing posters. Are these available for purchase?

I saw these on Twitter. They are amazing!
    I think the Spaced one is my favourite.

Why is Shaun of the Dead from Universal but Hot Fuzz from Rogue?

6. David Jones says:

I’d buy all of these if they were for sell. LOVE the Scott Pilgrim one.

I must own that Don’t Poster.

8. Jon79 says:

Love ‘em. Although they’re missing A Fistful Of Fingers, and Asylum.

9. Jon79 says:

Love ‘em. Although they’re missing A Fistful Of Fingers, and Asylum.

10. Jon79 says:

Love ‘em. Although they’re missing A Fistful Of Fingers, and Asylum.

11. b1gfatho says:

Oh crap, I just noticed the Death Star in the corner of the Spaced one. Will now marathon the complete series of Spaced with the original trilogy between them. It’ll be a great warm up for Saturday night at the New Beverly. Geek out!

12. b1gfatho says:

13. b1gfatho says:

14. Mary says:

They’re amazing, I love them. ADORE the swan in the Hot Fuzz one!

15. b1gfatho says:

Holy Oh my Epicness! Please tell me there’s a way I can get a copy of that Scott Pilgrim one up between my signed SP movie poster and my SP’s Precious Little Box Set poster.

… actually, I think I’d rather have a copy of all of them, thanks for sharing these.

16. Matt says:

Wow, great stuff. But no way was Shaun of the Dead PG-13.

17. angleart says:

Beautiful posters Lloyd!!!!

18. John Peacock says:

I’m sure I’m not the first person to suggest this, but perhaps the next movie could have an actual Lloyd Stas poster, rather than an ironic retrofitted poster. Not that there’s anything wrong with ironic retrofit, you understand.

19. I have a wall that needs a nice screen print of that Shaun Of The Dead poster.

20. John says:

Available for purchase anywhere? You have to love the consistency and simplicity in the design there from piece to piece. It’s a perfect example of letting less do more for you.

21. Jaker23 says:

Can I buy these? Please?

22. freeboprich says:

There’s a cool theme running here, but as much as I love Saul Bass and inspired work like Olly Moss’ efforts – I think the paper cut-outs/woodcut print style movie posters have probably run their course. I’d like to see designers trying their own thing for 2011…

23. Calvin says:

These are amazing! My favourite thing is Brian in his cowboy hat in the Spaced poster. Awesome!!

1. [...] Image Credit: Lloyd Stas – see the full blog post about these posters here. [...]