Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World | International Trailer

Songs featured in trailer;

• ‘Big Ideas’ – LCD Soundsystem
  • ’2 Kindsa Love’ – Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
  • ‘It’s Getting Boring By The Sea’ – Blood Red Shoes
  • ‘Invaders Must Die’ – The Prodigy

Comments

54 Responses to “Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World | International Trailer”
  1. Tom Worsley says:

Hi Edgar,rnCannot wait for this! I know you’re not into your football much, but I’m a producer at ITV and used the World Cup as an opportunity to make a small homage to this incredible trailer. (Wanted more “whacks” and “kapows”! But sadly only had a day to cut it.) Enjoy! – http://vimeo.com/13249363rn

2. Tom Worsley says:

Hi Edgar,
    Cannot wait for this! I know you're not into your football much, but I'm a producer at ITV and used the World Cup as an opportunity to make a small homage to this incredible trailer. (Wanted more “whacks” and “kapows”! But sadly only had a day to cut it.) Enjoy! – http://vimeo.com/13249363

3. Loved Hot Fuzz and S of the D…can't wait for this one, looks good!

4. Setveevtes says:

Brandon Routh makes me feel inadequate and also gay.

5. Oozo says:

In Switzerland, it's November, too. On two different dates (November 11th/November 25th), depending on whether you're living in the French or German speaking part. It doesn't make no sense. Just a lot of pain.

6. Júlia Rosa says:

I'll give you my first child, sir, if this movie is as awesome as it seems.

7. Dylan House says:

This is the best thing ever. This is much better than the US trailer. This gives us more of a feal for the movie.

8. Andre Matt says:

damn you opening schedule

9. jonnybear says:

I never thought it could look this awesome – you, sir, are a genius.

10. Jessie says:

This trailer *is* EPIC! This looks amazing! Way to go Edgar!

11. Jonathan Chang says:

I knew that this movie would be in good hands with you. Now I'm excited to see what you do with Ant-Man.

12. MrHyde235 says:

DOPE!

13. James says:

Edgar Wright serves up another slice of fried gold!

14. Jumn says:

Consider yourself lucky. Here in Germany, it starts on November 25th. I will lose my mind over the wait.

15. Emma says:

That was awesome! Can't wait for the movie!

16. Fel says:

I live in Mexico, but I'm flying to Canada when it premieres. I don't even know when it premieres here, but I cannot wait that long.

17. SarahAC says:

“Tongue” XD
    Love hearing Jon Spencer in there. Really feels like an Edgar Wright film now :)

Edgar, will you be making a cameo appearance in the film?

18. Eddie Wrenn says:

Edgar, now work with Mitch Hurwitz on the most awesomest Arrested Development movie ever!!

19. Jacob Powell says:

Edgar, hat hair choice for BR was perfect! Nice move.

20. Eneri says:

I like that the Pee Bar is reflected in the mirror. nice detail.

21. Red says:

It just keeps getting better and better! :)

22. Andre Matt says:

do you freaking believe that here in brazil this movie opens only in OCTOBER?? how can i possibly not get INSANE in the wait to see this on the big screen??!!

23. Creative_artist_08 says:

its so amazing i would i see it everyday at the movie theater until it comes out in dvd or blu ray

Ah! :D

25. neil says:

If this trailer had a face, I would kiss its balls.

26. Matcorp says:

Please, pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee would be so kind and upload HD version! I'm in love in that movie already :D

27. More and more this film cannot come soon enough. Coolest bit? The reflection on Gideon's glasses. Funniest bit? “She dusts.”

28. kakita says:

See, all fighting games that can't be serious should have effects like this. I'm looking at you, Dragonball Z….

29. Joel Vallie says:

I loved it. I laughed out load several times. This is your greatest work my friend. I made a statement years ago to my friends saying that you would one day be one of the greatest directors of all time and now its all coming to pass.

30. matt says:

Woo more Scott Pilgrim footage :D Though I think the US trailer is superior, it flowed a lot better and didn’t need need the VO to explain the story. Though we’re talking about the lesser of two awesomes. Although this trailer definitely highlights the lulz more, loved the Brandon Routh clip at the end.

31. Matt Cramp says:

If this trailer had a face I would kiss it.

32. Ward Ackerman says:

Nice! Love the last bit. All DRAMATIC FOR EFFECT. Can't wait :)

33. GoCats72 says:

I WISH I COULD HIGH-FIVE THIS TRAILER

34. Kevin Marien says:

Awesome. I can't wait. More than “Toy Story 3″ and I'm a huge Pixar fan, so it represents how much I care about Scott Pilgrim.

35. John Diller says:

Haha Brandon Routh is hilarious.

36. Cory Martin says:

I just cried a little, that trialer was so amazing. Seriously, tears. Right here. *points at his watery eyes*

37. Vanna Land says:

I can't wait till this movie opens. It looks like a world of fun.

38. Mike says:

Love this trailer. Brandon Routh nails it. What's up with the crazy-thick matte line around Wallace's hand after Scott jumps out the window? I don't mind green screen effects, but damn that matte line is thick; hope it's gone in the final cut.

1. [...] Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World | International Trailer : Edgar Wright Here [...]

2. [...] *Video* Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World International Trailer http://www.edgarwrighthere.com/2010/06/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-international-trailer/ This trailer features more Knives Chau and more comedy. We are all going to see this movie right? [...]

3. [...] posted on director Edgar Wright’s blog, the new “Scott Pilgrim” trailer features more footage of Scott (Michael Cera), Ramona [...]

4. [...] So apparently, each Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World trailer will be progressively more awesome than the preceding one: Here’s the “International trailer.” [...]

5. [...] posted on director Edgar Wright’s blog, the new “Scott Pilgrim” trailer features more footage of Scott (Michael Cera), Ramona [...]

6. [...] Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World | International Trailer : Edgar Wright … [...]

7. ‘Scott Pilgrim’ International Trailer: Enjoy!…

New trailer for Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World with a bunch of new footage, everyone. Will this be the one that pushes you into overexposure arbitrary backlash? Nah, you’ll love it…….

8. [...] posted on director Edgar Wright’s blog, the new “Scott Pilgrim” trailer features more footage of Scott (Michael Cera), Ramona [...]

9. [...] only watch one trailer for Edgar Wright's adaptation of Bryan Lee O'Malley's Scott Pilgrim series, make it this one. If the previous trailers had a face, this one would punch it. It would punch the previous trailers [...]

10. [...] yesterday so I wanna get right back to the drawing board, but in the meantime, here’s the new international trailer for Scott Pilgrim (via Mal), a new OK Video (via our friend Lori), and one of the funniest things [...]

11. [...] international trailer is now out. No new Anna, but it sure does look epic . You can view it @ Edgar Wright’s Blog. [...]

12. [...] according to director Edgar Wright, the songs featured in trailer [...]